Delivering the right content to the right audience has turned to be a must since the new search engines algorithms are getting savory on this. SEO has changed from its routs to be user friendly, and people are no longer searching with keywords, they are looking for those who speak to them in their own words. Tweet This!
Setting the right tone for your audience, and finding the right content is a hard task that marketers are facing. It is all about the time consuming effort of writing, an exercise that can be tough, but rewarding in the mid to long-run.
Here is my list of 5 tools that you should consider using:
- Skyword – It offers all you need to reach and engage your audience with quality, custom content designed to succeed in online search and the social web – the two primary ways consumers seek information today.
- Contently – A great meeting point between companies and journalists. It can be considered a social network for journalists, where brands can find their own copywriter. – And where copywriters can find jobs to do without being underrated. I believe journalists, and copywriters will have a major role inside companies shortly.
- Compendium – Although it won’t create content for you, it will help you manage your employees as content creators – Compendium is a comprehensive content marketing platform for managing all steps of the content marketing process. It was acquired by Oracle in October, 2013, to be included as one of their marketing automation tools.
- Zerys – Content strategy planner, content production platform, and professional writer marketplace. A powerful platform if you are well aware of what content marketing could do for your business.
- Innogage – A consulting firm for online marketing that should be consider for pioneering on content marketing.